Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  This is my first Thanksgiving with my in-laws and I'm super excited.  Last night was pie night which consisted of baking 8 pies, with 4 in the oven now, and that only includes this house.  I've heard there will be a total of 40 different pies to choose from after dinner is served.  With my sweet tooth that means I'm a happy camper!  That also means I'll be spending some quality time at the gym tomorrow in order to justify it :-).

Happy Thanksgiving - once again I'm extremely thankful for so many things; but most importantly family, friends, and our little boy that is due in a couple of weeks.  I can't wait to meet him! Have a great day and I hope to be back tomorrow or Saturday with a new design board, updates on house projects, and whatever else I have up my sleeve.




No comments:

Post a Comment