Sunday, November 20, 2011

Accomplishments


I got a ton done this weekend but with everything still left to before Christmas I feel like I didn't even put a dent in my to-do list.  That's ok though I like being busy.  Here's some of what I did get done this weekend.  

My apple pie that I made for Saturday night's Thanksgiving party, which was GREAT(the party) and the pie :-)

 Take 2

 Pillows that I made for my mom


Sunday morning coffee before the busy day begins

 Birthday presents wrapped for Family Birthday dinner on Sunday

 Christmas Presents wrapped for Thanksgiving Trip since we won't be with some family over Christmas

Patterns picked for Living room design

GOING WITH YELLOW for wingback chair - Picking up fabric on Monday and the chair is getting picked up on Tuesday!!!  Can't wait to see the end result in two weeks.

Tomorrow night I'll finish up the second cube but in the meantime here's the updated storyboard for the living room.














    I'm getting more and more excited about seeing my mom's living room come together.  The fabrics are picked - sample paint colors are on the walls - just picking between two.  After Thanksgiving we are going to be busy getting everything ready for the Holidays, my favorite time of the year!  Plus my best friends are coming in town in two weekends so I'll need to get ready for them.  I seriously don't see myself slowing down before this little man gets here.

Now I need another project for my house.  I'm thinking the downstairs bath as well as our master bath.  Maybe the hubs will get some good tools for Christmas so he and my wonderful brothers can install some fun new tile.  I'm sure I'll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment