Friday, November 25, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!  I sure did.

I'm still out of town and heading out to enjoy the last day with my in-laws.  As promised - here's a design board that I've been working on for one of my girlfriends.  She is looking to re-do her living room in the next couple of months.  Currently she has more of a country look and wants to update her room with a more modern flair.   The furniture is on order and we will be discussing paint colors and accessories in the coming weeks.  The only thing I'm unsure of is the rug????   I can't decide between a cream rug or something like this yellow rug since there is some yellow in the ottoman.   Right now I'm obsessed with pinks and grays.  That's why I love these throw pillows with this grey sectional.  Hope you enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment