Monday, October 24, 2011

OH Monday!

Monday's - they come and go so quickly.  Today I thought a lot about this blog and what I really wanted out of it.  I truly believe you see the benefits of your hard work if you give it 100% and do it with a passion.  Since I'm passionate about interior design I really want this to be my creative outlet where I find inspiration on many different levels.  Whether it's just re-doing my house or helping my mom re-do her living room, I hope to find creative ideas that I will be able to incorporate into my many home projects.

Here are some pictures that I fell in love with while searching Pinterest.

From Google

HGTV - shutter headboards

Houzz.com



thriftydecorchic.blogspot.com

I'm in the process of helping my mom and dad redo their living room -  so I'm in search of great fabrics, paint colors, and some good statement pieces.  Pinterest is great for gathering ideas of what might work in a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment