Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nursery is complete!

So sorry for the lack of updates - I have been super busy with work and trying to get everything ready for maternity leave.  Since this was the last weekend before Christmas - we finished everything up with the nursery and are trying to get as organized as possible before the little man comes.  Also - by the end of the week I will FINALLY have pictures of my mom's living room.  She chose a beautiful Benjamin Moore paint and all the painting was finished this past weekend as well.

Take a look at the nursery - the pictures are terrible, but hopefully I'll be able to get some better ones once I figure out how to work our camera better.


































With this being a short week with work I will be sure to update on my recent house projects as well as my mom's living room.

Have a great Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment